Job Vacancy - Site Manager
Who are we
Aqua Construction founded in the year 2000 by the current Managing Director, is a small but successful, award-winning contracting Company specialising in the delivery of individual houses to medium size developments, working with both private clients and registered providers of social housing.
We are proud of the high-quality homes we build in and around Gloucestershire and seek an honest, reliable and hardworking hands-on Site Manager to join a well-established highly skilled team.
- Prepare site for construction phase, plan, schedule and co-ordinate contractors and site staff accordingly.
- Monitor progress, oversee the procurement and delivery of materials, carry out safety checks and trouble shoot daily issues.
- Work closely with all trades on site and ensure deadlines and quality of workmanship is met.
- Ensure compliance with building regulations, health and safety legislation and ensure that daily records are kept up to date.
- Organise and consult with the building and warranty inspectors ensuring compliance and quality standards are adhered to.
- Working under the contracts manager, who will support you on a daily basis to help maintain legislation, health and safety and implement design and quality standards.
- Be part of the design team, organising monthly team meetings seeing the design elements from concept and implementing them to completion.
- Liaise with the companies support team, supply chain and service providers.
Good numeracy, IT and the ability to control and monitor quality, health and safety legislation as well as an aptitude for understanding the latest building regulations.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a site manager in the residential contracting sector.
Must have but not limited to:
- SSSTS – SMSTS
- CSCS black card
- Fire Marshal
- First Aid at Work (4 day)
- Scaffold Inspections
- Hold a full driving licence
What we can Offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Established construction team to support your role
- Company van, (Business use only) mobile phone and laptop
- Further training to support your career
- Progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Working hours 08:00 to 16:30 Monday – Friday
For more information or to arrange an interview please contact Info@aquaconstruction.co.uk
Office number: 01452 722212 and ask for Derek Gibbs.